Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Holy smokes dogs I ALMOST DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!

The mamma came home from the work place today, took one look at my newfy eyes and just knew there was trouble. Usually i'm very happy, boisterous and up for a cuddle and a jump around, even for my grand years of 9, but today i just couldn't do it, i was just feeling miserable and just wanted to crawl under the mamma's doona, and she could tell. Sooooo, into the car we went, and a 20 minute drive to the animal hospital, the mamma didn't even want to bother with the regular vet as she knew we wouldn't make it before they closed. I got to meet a new V.E.T. who was very nice, although a little too forward for our first date, he kept checking under my tail - how rude, i'm a lady !!!!!!!!!!!!

He told the mamma it would be straight onto a drip, and in the morning they were going to "prep me", i think they're doing a photo shoot ?

Anyways, he said that the reason my tummy wasn't feeling so good was something called pylo, you'll have to forgive the spelling, i'm just saying what i hear. Apparently i'm going to get spayed tomorrow, as they have to get rid of all the gunk upsetting my tummy. I'm hoping that doesn't spoil my hip swishing, the mamma has given me many assurances that it won't and that the boys will still be driven mad by my swishiness.

Well, stay tuned for updates on whether "i've still got it"

Until then Newfy licks to all

Kuma (aka boof head bear, aka May West)

No comments: