Sunday, July 13, 2008

Grrrrr

I am the man-eater Nanook of Oz, Grrrrrr!
All bike riding peoples of the world beware,
Grrrrr!

I am tough, I am a man-eater!!!

* Mamma's Note (too busy rolling around on the floor dying of laughter)

* Kuma's Note (cough cough, splutter, insert laughter here)

Ok, maybe not a maneater, but dogs check out
what some silly human left lying on the ground at
the park. I took one look at it and decided it was
definitely toy-worthy, and MOST DEFINITELY
coming home with me, where i then set about on
my mission of totally destroying it ....

3 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Kuma and Nanook

I just sniffed my way over from DWB to say hi! So, here I go ... ready? HI ! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Kuma and Nanook

We though it was a pretty convincing maneater act.
Desert Pups here just saying woof and making new pals cause we're new in town.

Woof, woof,
Scuba, Keiko, Norman and Toby from Life Inside The Fence

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

We're scared! But that was for Kuma. Nanook, you go tear up those toys. We like that, too. Kuma, we hope you're totally better!