Monday, June 30, 2008

The Return Of Madam Stinky-Ear


Well dogs, i'm in trouble!!! The bacteria thingies are back and my ear is once again stinking up a storm and causing the mamma all sorts of grief. What's worse, the V.E.T. hospital will once again have to be visited! I heard the Mamma on the phone making an appointment with the V.E.T who did my ear wash, i'm going to be put back on the tablets - DOH !!!!!

At least I won't have to worry about it for another week, the mamma couldn't get me in before then


Until then, I remain (I hope) your fav newfalicious oz Newf

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hi,

welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure that you will make lots of new friends here :)

love

opy

powder-puff said...

Hey Kuma and Nanook!!

Nice to meet ya!

Oh no im so sorry about you ear!!
My sissy paris has ear problems too.

Hope you have a happy 4th of July!

love
puff