Friday, June 6, 2008

Who needs toys ????

Well, the mamma took Kuma and I for walkies in the park today, and we were sooooo excited about going walkies, because we didn't get to go yesterday because it was tooo wet for the Mamma, hmmmph i say, I LOVE THE WET, as any smart newf would. Well, people's you will never guess what happened at the park, go on, try, you never will. I was trotting around the park - i don't do the gallop like my sister - day dreaming about what new toy the mamma might buy for us, and guess what dogs, my dreams were answered!!! Some silly human didn't throw away their plastic bottle of water away properly - silly human, and when i picked it up to have a look at it, my breathe went into the funny little pipe thingy on the end, and the bottle made a sound !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, you know me and squeakers, that was it, it was my brand new toy, and i went around the park showing all the people's my new toy!!! I got soooo many hugs and kisses on the nose, it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here i am looking for the people to show off my new toy to ....






Of Course, every squeaker serves only one purpose, to be chewed up and anihalated, which of course, is exactly what i did once i finished showing my new toy to everyone ....





2 comments:

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Nanook, you are so cute with that toy! If you start digging and we start digging, maybe we can meet!

Unknown said...

I love those toys! Mama spends all this money on special toys from the pet store but I don't have the heart to tell her that I really just love those crinkly crackly plastic things that I find in very conspicuous places all around the house (thanks to our Dad...heehee). They are the greatest toys ever!
Newfy licks,
Gabe