Friday, May 30, 2008

Paris Hilton Eat Your Heart Out!!

Oh Heavens dogs, what a day, first, the mamma took us to school, and she thought I was soooooooo super good at my long distance stay (I was the only one that DIDN'T break!!) that she couldn't help but take a picture of me, then, the class all went down to the local shopping strip, which is something our class hasn't done in a long time. Apparently, it's supposed to teach us to stay nice and quiet on a drop under the tables at the outdoor cafes, and NOT BEG FOR FOOD. I tell you, i can't help it if the other patrons take one look at my newfalicous eyes, fall in love and start sneaking me treats when the mamma isn't looking.

Anyways, After we had finished all that, and the mamma put Nanook through her class, it was back home again. But once the mamma had done her floor sucking thing, and then put the clothes in the big box full of water, she came back out, put us back into the car, and we got to go for a short ride, where there were heaps and heaps of GIANTS!!! I think they were newfs on steroids, but the Mamma said they're something called horses. Anyway, we got to go out for our first ride with our brother Argo, he's old, and doesn't run too much, which is great for us cos he's got longer legs (can you imagine!), and otherwise it'd be just too much work for us to keep up with him. I tell you, it was such a great day, I told the mamma that EVERY day should be like this one, but she told us that unfortunantely, if we want the good stuff in our bellies, she has to work at least SOME of the week, hmmmmph, where's the lotto when you need it ??!!!


This is what tired looks like.......

No comments: