Monday, April 7, 2008

I"m In Loooooove!!!!!!





Oh my god my peoples, I"M IN LOVE!!! Mamma has just shown me a photo of one of our new friends from the States - Nanook, that's him up top - ok i know it was fate, us having the same names and all, but HOT DAWG he's a handsome devil. Mamma literally had to pick me up off the floor, as you can see from the photo.


The best thing is though - he has the same problem as me - his brother Pooka keeps stealing his girlfriends. Well, my SISTER Kuma keeps nabbing all the boys that we meet - she's got the whole swishing hips thing going - Mamma doesn't call her May West for nothin, she's a shy one, that sis of mine....


Anyways, i'm off to the vet now. I've developed a neat trick of developing hot spots, and Mamma says that no matter how yucky they are, I HAVE to take the tablets and have the cream put on -


Mamma's Note: Yes Darls, you do


I'm being brave about it all, but it's still fun to try and spit the tablets out of the side of my mouth when Mamma isn't looking,


Well, woofs and tail wags to all,


Nanook

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new boy toy! Nanook is a very handsome Newf boy so you are very lucky! It is so cute that you both have the same name! You make an adorable couple! Ooooh La La!!!!!


Gabe the Newf & Murphy the Golden

Stanley said...

Hey, Miss Nanook!

I'm a buddy of your boyfriend Nooks, and his brother Pooka! My name is Stanley, and I'm an almost 2-year old Airedale Terrier.

I've got to tell you, you're a gorgeous Landseer lass, and you sound just the ticket for my man, Nooks! Treat him well, I know he'll treat you like the princess you are!

Come visit me sometime when you get a chance.

Your new goober friend,
Stanley

Stanley said...

Pee Ess

My little sissy, Stella, is a 10 pound Lakeland Terrier, and one of her best friends at daycare is a female Newfie named Sadie. She's VERY excited about you & Kuma!

Stanley

Ruby Bleu said...

Hello Miss Nanook...
Nice to meet you. I'm a friend of Mr. Nanook. You are so right...he is one hot dawg!!! Good luck at the VETS

Lots of Licks, Ruby