Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hey all in dog world, Bodhi here, well, it's summer here downunder, and that means one thing, haircuts !!!!!!!!!! Now, Kuma & Nooks are very used to "going comando" when the hot summer months come round, but i'm only just 8 mths old, and this is my very first summer, so i had no idea what i was in store for when the mamma brought the clippers out. It started out as a normal grooming session, with me being told to go up onto the grooming table, and the mamma giving me a good old brush down, nothing unusual about that. But then...... she brings out this buzzing thing, and dogs, it attacks your coat !!!! Now i was actually a very good boy, and didn't bite at it or anything, which the mamma was very impressed about, she was actually preparing for me to run away when i heard the buzzing, but i was brave.



She thought i was such a good boy, she went out and got me a brand spanking new squeaky toy to destroy .....





She was sooooo very bossy about it though, i mean, she made me go onto a drop stay and everything before she'd let me play with my new toy !








Nooks came over to give me some moral support, but i soooo didn't need it, i've got drop stays covered, and after what felt, like, FOREVER, i got to play with my new toy, arooooooooo




Mmmmm, Chicken, nom nom nom nom nom




But you'll never guess what happened next dogs, one minute, innocent lil old me is playing with my new squeaky, just squeaking away, and the next thing ........



Kuma just strolls up and, like, totally STEALS my new squeaky, like, just steals it right from under me! Should I be calling the police?

I think i definitely have a very good case for Grand Theft Chicken !!!

1 comment:

Life With Dogs said...

LOL! Grand theft chicken is a new one to me!